Lifestyle Changes to Improve Health Outcomes Part 1
This CME consists of the following topics:
1. Preparing for End of Life
2. How We Can Live a Healthy Life in 2020
These are the following Learning Objectives:
1. Be able to recognize healthy habits in order to have a healthy lifestyle
2. Be able to assess the best end of life options for the best quality of life for the patient
Disclosure Statement: "None of the following speakers have any financial relationship or conflict of interest as it pertains to this Educational Activity"
“The Islamic Medical Association of North America (IMANA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 3.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Islamic Medical Association of North America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. IMANA designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.