Lifestyle Changes to Improve Health Outcomes Part 3
This CME consists of the following topics:
1. Improving Physician Wellness
2. Chiropractic Care and Management of the Pregnant Patient
These are the following Learning Objectives:
1. Learning and recognizing the signs of physician burnout and knowing how to manage it
2. Gain the knowledge and competence to care for pregnant patients and meeting their chiropractic needs
Disclosure Statement: "None of the presenters in this course have any financial relationship or conflict of interest as it pertains to this Educational Activity"
“The Islamic Medical Association of North America (IMANA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- 2.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™The Islamic Medical Association of North America is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. IMANA designates this live activity for a maximum of AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.